Saturday, August 27, 2011

....

It was a bit of a late call up but I was off to The Corner Hotel to photograph 3 aussie bands for my Friday night... Calling All Cars are on tour promoting their new album, they bring with them Redcoats and Boy In A Box. I had photographed Redcoats before when they played with another favourite Melbourne band, [ME] and had always been keen on seeing these guys again. I hadn't heard of Boy In A Box, not really my thing and neither was Calling All Cars, but they were both great to photograph, which is the reason why I went....

Originally appeared in the AU Review

Stalk me on Flickr
or
Watch me be interesting on Twitter

Redcoats (c) Michael Christian 2011 . Originally appeared in AU Review

Calling All Cars (c) Michael Christian 2011 . Originally appeared in AU Review

Calling All Cars (c) Michael Christian 2011 . Originally appeared in AU Review



No comments:

Post a Comment