Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok

I learnt a few things about Canadians tonight:

1) They dress like lumberjacks
2) They really aren't anything like Americans
3) They are kinda geeky like us Kiwis

I went along to the Ding Dong Lounge in Melbourne to photograph a Canadian Showcase for the Dwarf - Elliott Brood, Final Flash and The Trews. These three bands must be popular in the United States of Canadia right now (or are just touring at the same time) I enjoyed parts of all three bands, but I wasn't really into it tonight - end of a long week and all. The lumberjacks in the crowd seemed to enjoy it. A friend was there reviewing it aswell - maybe I'll link to hers when it is posted - it may be a little nicer.

Anyway - on with the photos.













































































For the first time in history I could not decide on the best cum face of the gig - so you get this little treat... A CUMTAGE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment