Tuesday, August 11, 2009

when i clearly should be working

isn't it funny how appealing facebook and the like can seem awesome when you are supposed to be working? at home facebook looks like a giant piece of poo on a stick and I feel no need to have a look (although sometimes I do anyway) and see who likes me.. but at work it morphs into some amazing creature that shines a light brighter than the Holey Ghost itself. Why is that? I dunno? maybe because work sucks bananas? Sometimes I am so busy and buried under work, the ONLY option is to jump onto facebook and talk to people I went to school with that I don't really like.

Thoughts? comments? suggestions?

over and out big daddy

2 comments:

  1. haha. yup. except I don't work in an office. It's appealing when I'm not feeling 100% and my mind needs mindless dribble (like your shit blog) and cute baby photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE NEW FACEBOOK! TELL US MORE

    ReplyDelete