Monday, May 7, 2012

Steve Poltz

Steve Poltz. I hadn't heard of him till someone told me he was coming to Melbourne and I should go and see him play. A quick Google and I found out that he co-wrote You Were Meant For Me by Jewel (and Steve Poltz), which I am sure is about as interesting to mention to him as it is to remind Dave Grohl he was in Nirvana. But above that - this guy and fucking funny. Fucking funny and he can write a great song. He wrote a song with Jewel, did you know?

So I got there to find out there were free cupcakes on the door. Not knowing if they were laced with drugs I only took one so I could still take photos.

 Alas, it was just chocolate.

Steve came on about 9ish, it was fucking freezing outside which could be the reason the crowd was a bit light on it. Or maybe this guy is just too overthehipster head? We were treated to a night of laughs, great songs, bar dancing, nipple drumming and campfire singing. Where the fuck were you?

huh?

Shot for the AU review

See more on my flickr

Check my website out!


Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012
Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012
Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012
Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012
Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012
Steve Poltz © Michael Christian 2012





PROOF!














No comments:

Post a Comment