Sunday, December 20, 2009

[title]

The Dawrf sent me to the Cherry Bar to photograph Spun Rivals who were releasing their Double A-side single of "It Wants You Back" and "The Ballad of Adam and Steve" supported by The Box Rockets and Greasers. I think it could be the first time in my short time of photographing gigs that all three bands were great - I'm not gona sit here and give you a review..

why

because I'm not a gig reviewer.


I am just gona say that they all are well worth checking out if you get the chance.

I took the 5DMkii with the 70-
200 f2.8 attached and the 20D, which I haven't used since I got the 50D as a backup to the 5D, it was like using a point and shoot, but it did the job - I had my 28mm f1.8 attached to that - I should have taken the 17-35mm f2.8 fer sure.


a small section of the
full selection
















































No comments:

Post a Comment